Wednesday, 13 February 2013

Pure Element | The best facial in Singapore | YOHMO TONIC

Ok share with you a good deal in market for hair loss today! I had very thin and fine hair since young! People always say i have serious hair loss problem but NO lo!! My hair is always like that since young! Until i started working as aesthetician, i realize a lot of my clients are using this YOHMO TONIC from japan! In the market for over 30 years!

It doesn't smells great but not too bad either! Actually i like the smell haha! I'm using it since the year 2008. Tried too many hair tonic but no results at all! My friends have thin hair too and she even visit the doctor! It's SO EXPENSIVE! I recommended her YOHMO TONIC and she's using it happily now HAHAHAHAHA! 

Most importantly it cost me about $24.90 for each bottle only! Well, different places different prices. 
Do note that price may not be the same as time goes by.





It works well for both women and men!
So Mr Han is using it too! 
 Cleanse scalp and hair follicles while replenishing the roots with essential nutrients.
Apply it everyday on your scalp every time after shower and see amazing results soon! 

Amount of  baby hair growth. And it's longer each day!
Always remember to work hard in applying beauty products! Don't expect it to see results in three days! That's totally mission impossible! KEEP IT UP PEOPLE!

Get it from Pure Element Blk 233 Ang Mo Kio Ave 3 #01-1180 S(560233)
Tel: 64553004
Email:feedback@pure-element.com
www.pureelementbeauty.com

16 comments:

  1. Hi , :) was google searching about this yohmo hair tonic and clicking through the links, I came to this blog post :) Can I ask you something ? Regarding the yohmo hair tonic .. how do you apply it? Just pour the tonic directly onto the scalp and message? Thanks ~

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi ;) Sorry for the late reply. Was busy with work recently! Cleans your scalp with the shampoo you normally use, apply yohmo hair tonic directly on your scalp and message gently ;)

      Note: On towel dried hair

      Cheers ;) good luck!

      Delete
  2. Hi! I started using this tonic really recently. It is encouraging to see your hair growth in your pics. How is it coming along? Thanks.
    Frankie.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi, i'm still using it now and it's been very useful for me. Hope it helps your problem too! Cheers ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi ! I started using YOHMO TONIC. Can I ask you a question : Do you have to use it only on towel dried hair. I don't wash my hair everyday. If I use it twice a day ( I cant wash my hair twice a day) is it ok to use it on dry hair ? thanx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi, i do apply it on dry hair too ;) But i suggest you to wash it before you use. If you are not washing your hair twice a day, use it once a day then ;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi ! Thanks for the reply. Yes I better somehow try using it on wet hair.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Where can you buy this in Singapore? Is it still selling at S$18 per bottle?

    ReplyDelete
  8. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi do you know if it's safe for preggies?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi, yes according to the supplier, it's safe.

      Delete
  10. Hi , are you still selling the tonic ? (:

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi may i know where did u purchase it? :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hi June,
    Came across your post and would love to find out from you..roughly how long it took u to see results? Does it work for hair thinning?

    ReplyDelete
  13. Can it be be used by pregnant lady?

    ReplyDelete